Friday, July 11, 2014

Hurt Feelings Quotes At Work

Anger is a feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind.
Anger is a feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind.

Don’t hurt my feelings anymore. I left you my roses and you gave me ...
Don’t hurt my feelings anymore. I left you my roses and you gave me ...

June 18, 2009 11:32 am
June 18, 2009 11:32 am

you hurt my feelings quotes
You hurt my feelings quotes

feeling quotes enough make it hurt feeling quote enough make it hurt
Feeling quotes enough make it hurt feeling quote enough make it hurt

... lovequotesplus.com/picture-quotes/hurt/when-you-hurt-the-one-you-love
... lovequotesplus.com/picture-quotes/hurt/when-you-hurt-the-one-you-love

June 18, 2009 11:32 am

hurt feelings quotes at work

No comments:

Post a Comment