Monday, July 14, 2014

Ignorance Funniest Quotes Ever

Don’t Ever Mistake My Silence For Ignorance
Don’t Ever Mistake My Silence For Ignorance

Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for ...
Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for ...

Ever Mistake Silence Quotes And Sayings Funny Loves Fun World
Ever Mistake Silence Quotes And Sayings Funny Loves Fun World

Ignorance and superstition ever bear a close and mathematical relation ...
Ignorance and superstition ever bear a close and mathematical relation ...

Ignorance Quotes
Ignorance Quotes

When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick. - George Burns
When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick. - George Burns

Ever Mistake Silence Quotes And Sayings Funny Loves Fun World

ignorance funniest quotes ever

No comments:

Post a Comment