Thursday, July 17, 2014

You Hurt My Feelings Quotes With Pictures

You’ve hurt my feelings, you’ve broken my heart. I gave you my ...
You’ve hurt my feelings, you’ve broken my heart. I gave you my ...

... hurt you every once in awhile and you must forgive them for that
... hurt you every once in awhile and you must forgive them for that

Don’t hurt my feelings anymore. I left you my roses and you gave me ...
Don’t hurt my feelings anymore. I left you my roses and you gave me ...

you hurt my feelings quotes
You hurt my feelings quotes

view original image )
View original image )

It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special ...
It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special ...

Don’t hurt my feelings anymore. I left you my roses and you gave me ...

you hurt my feelings quotes with pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment